|Version 65 (modified by 5 years ago) ( diff ),|
- * new theme
- + display version number
- + add favicon link
- + extend translations
- x fix URLs
- x several minor code fixes
- - 2017. 10. 26.
- - 3rd party patches
- + French translation - Thanks to Jerome Lamartiniere
- + fixed rTWi page URL
- - 2016. 03. 13.
- + Compatibility changes for rTorrent 0.9.2
- - 2012. 06. 21.
- x Fixed a bug in the torrent file upload process, where an old command was used
- - 2011. 09. 19.
- + Compatibility changes for rTorrent 0.8.9
- - 2011. 08. 24.
- * Adding the option for XML result format
- + Changing minimum refresh time from 60 seconds to zero
- x Fixing torrent starting after loading (for some reason d.start= is ignored by rTorrent when passed to the load or load_raw method)
- x Fixing the error reporting, that has been introduced in version 0.3.4 (displaying readable error messages)
- x Fixing a PHP call time reference bug
- x Removing handshake log query, since it has been renamed in rTorrent 0.8.6 and causing a crash, without even being used
- x Sending Content-length HTTP header
- x Robots meta-tag has been fixed
- - 2010. 02. 20.
- * Error handling has been added to the XMLRPC connections
- x Changing trackers' availability has been fixed
- - 2009. 07. 26.
- + Erasing torrents' data no longer needs permission hacks (using rTorrent's execute command)
- + New icon and text label for superseeded torrents
- + Added a favicon
- x Fixed a bug related to reporting torrent and/or data path
- x Fixed a bug, where the file list appeared empty
- x Fixed file downloads with space in the filename (see #41)
- x Fixed a bug, where closed torrents cannot be restarted (now always performing a d.stop before a d.close)
- x Fixed the DHT bytes read counter
- x Some minor fix on the login form
- - 2009. 07. 25.
- - Re-release of 0.3.2, since one of the files wasn't changed in the .tar
- - 2008. 05. 20.
- + German translation - Thanks to Sebastian Maurer
- + Chinese (traditional) translation - Thanks to feather963
- x "No torrents found for this hash" (#14) bug has been fixed
- x Upper right select (start all, stop all, etc.) affects current view only, instead of affecting all torrents
- x Cookie-based authentication has been secured
- - Requires rTorrent 0.8.2
- - 2008. 05. 19.
- * PHP's XMLRPC extension is no longer required
- x Bug fixed where file priority change returned a no id error
- - 2008. 03. 01.
- * Added support for using Unix socket to communicate to rTorrent
- * Added support for using an SCGI gateway (like apache, or lighty) to communicate with rTorrent
- * SCGI gateway mode supports Basic HTTP Authentication
- * Added Peers Info page
- * Login cookie added, so rTWi can remember you
- * Added the ability to display flags for peers in Peer list (requires GeoIP support via PHP Extension on PECL)
- + Configuration file has been changed
- + Major code rewrite
- + Language setting is stored in cookie, and can be changed from the web interface (even without logging in)
- + Can select all the view types had been set in rTorrent
- x Bug fixed where a false erase error was reported, for single file torrents
- - Default index file has been changed to index.php
- - Requires rTorrent 0.8.0
- - 2008. 02. 16.
- * Able to set priority for whole directories
- * Added percentage counter for hashing
- * Ability do allow/disallow functions, like: AJAX, changing throttle, downloading files, erasing files and auto-hide for file lists
- * Support for Josef Drexler's DHT patch
- * Able to start/stop DHT server from the server info page
- * Fully translatable
- * Hungarian language file
- + Configuration file cleanup
- + Creating directory tree is a lot faster (still building recursively, but not directly into xml)
- x Changing priority for a whole directory now redirects correctly, when using ajax
- x Percent downloaded now shown correctly during hashing
- x Minor error message bugs are fixed
- - 2007. 11. 12.
- * Able to set throttling
- * Able to start/stop/open/close/check/remove all torrents easily
- * New erase, now removes the files and directories (need to set umask in the configuration, and directory permissions)
- + Old erase is now called remove
- + Uploading torrent from a file not necessary needs a directory with write access
- x Fixed Server info page, where bound, and reported IP were mixed up
- x Fixed error, where some date wasn't shown, instead a PHP warning appeared on the page
- - 2007. 09. 27.
- x Able to use a download path outside the users' home directory
- + Shiny new icons (i know, you don't care)
- - Now works with rTorrent 0.7.8 XMLRPC method names
- - 2007. 09. 12.
- * Server info page
- x Fixed PHP XSLT errors, when a file or directory name contains &
- x Fixed error, where changing file priority does nothing
- - 2007. 08. 30.
- - Initial release
- - 2007. 08. 21.
- * New feature
- + Minor update
- x Bugfix
- - Information
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.