XMLRPC initialized can't show
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||Gabor Hudiczius|
I have installed the problem and followed all the instructions.. no error showed. (Especially I do the ./configure --with-xmlrpc-c in rtorrent)
Currently I haven't installed the rTWi yet.
Now when I startup the rtorrent in the console. It shows up with: Using 'select' based polling
instead of: XMLRPC initialized with xxx functions.
Here is some info.
- Currently running Fedora Core 1 (it's a hosted computer so can't change!)
- rtorrent.rc has been set in the home directory of root
- use root to login
- torrent file placed in /tmp/torrent/files
- downloaded files placed in /home/tmp/testing
- downloading files no problem.
Should I stopped here before install the rtWi of I still go ahead? If there is a problem in XMLRPC, how I can solved as I have installed them all